How to Backup Settings and Re-install TC2000 Mutual Funds
1. Paste it in your browsers address bar.
2. Run the file once it is downloaded, if prompted allow it to make changes to your computer.
3. Select Settings for TC2000 Mutual Funds.
4. Click Backup Settings.
5. Click OK in the Back Operation Successful window
6. Click the Back Button in the Funds-Remover Window.
7. Click Remove TC2000 Mutual Funds.
8. Click Yes to confirm removal.
9. Click OK in the Removal Complete Window.
10. Insert the TC2000 Mutual Funds CD into the CD Rom Drive
In the AutoPlay window click Run Setup.exe.
If the AutoPlay window does not appear click on the Windows Start button and then on the option that pertains to your version of Windows below.
Windows XP - "My Computer"
Windows Vista or 7 - "Computer"
Windows 8/8.1 - "This PC"