How to Backup Settings and Re-install TC2000 v7 (Clean Install)
1. Paste it in your browsers address bar.
2. Run the file once it is downloaded, if prompted allow it to make changes to your computer.
3. Select Settings for TC2000v7 or TeleChart.
4. Select Backup Settings.
5. Once the backup completes select Back.
6. Select Remove TC2000v7 or TeleChart.
7. Click Yes.
8. Select Yes to re-install TC2000 v7
9. Run TeleChartInst.exe once it is downloaded, if prompted allow it to make changes to your computer.
10. Follow the prompts in the InstallShield Wizard.
Read and agree to the License Agreement.
Choose the file path to install to, we recommend the default file path of C:\Worden\TeleChart
Click Install to begin the Installation process.
Wait for the install to complete.
Click Finish to close the install shield wizard and launch TC2000 v7.
11. Enter your Username and Password then click Sign-in.
12. TC2000 will finalize the installation, this could take 5 minutes to an hour (Depending on the speed of your computer).
13. When TC2000 v7 launches click OK to close the Chart Display Options window.
14. Click Close on the Backup\Restore window.
15. Click Update to download the latest Price Data.
17. Run TC-Remover.exe again, if prompted allow it to make changes to your computer.
Re-open the TC-Remover.exe from your downloads.