How to Add a Horizontal Line to An Indicator
It is easy to add a horizontal line at any value in an indicator. Here are the steps.
1. Click on the Indicator name in the legend of the indicator pane
2. Select Horizontal Lines from the drop down menu
3. Select Add Line in the Edit window
This adds a new horizontal line editor to any other lines that may be displayed on the indicator. (If there are no other lines, the new editor will be the only one showing.)
4. Set the parameters of the line to be added. Click OK when finished.
- At Value dropdown sets the scale value at which the horizontal will be added.
- Choose also: line color, style width and opacity.