Personal Criteria Formulas (PCFs) come in two types. Indicator Formulas return a numeric result. If your PCF is Boolean and returns a true or false result instead it will save as a Condition Formula instead of as an Indicator Formula.
1. Click the New button in your toolbar.
2. Click Indicator (PCF) Formula.
3. Name your PCF.
4. Select the time frame you wish to use.
5. Type or paste in your PCF formula.
You can test the formula if you like by clicking the Test Formula button.
6. Click OK to save the PCF and open targeting mode.
7. Targeting mode lets you add this PCF to an existing chart, watchlist or scan, or create a new scan or sort using this indicator formula. If you do not want to use the PCF at this time you can press "Esc" to exit targeting mode.
TC2000 platform & data subscriptions are offered by TC2000 Software Company ("TCS"). Securities brokerage services are offered by TC2000 Brokerage, Inc. ("TCB"), a registered broker dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. TCS and TCB are separate companies affiliated through common ownership.