Personal Criteria Formulas (PCFs) come in two types. Condition Formulas are Boolean formulas and return either true or false. If your PCF returns a numeric result it will save as an Indicator Formula instead of as a Condition Formula.
1. Click the New button in your toolbar.
2. Click Condition (PCF) Formula.
3. Name your PCF.
4. Select the time frame you wish to use.
5. Type or paste in your PCF formula.
You can test the formula if you like by clicking the Test Formula button.
6. Click OK to save the PCF to your condition library and open targeting mode.
7. Targeting mode lets you add this PCF to an existing watchlist or scan, or create a new scan or sort using this condition. If you do not want to use the PCF at this time you can press "Esc" to exit targeting mode.
TC2000 platform & data subscriptions are offered by TC2000 Software Company ("TCS"). Securities brokerage services are offered by TC2000 Brokerage, Inc. ("TCB"), a registered broker dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. TCS and TCB are separate companies affiliated through common ownership.