How to Customize the Custom Order Ticket Window
Setting up frequently used or favorite order tickets together in one window can give easy access to multiple approaches to buying, selling or closing orders. Below are the steps for customizing the order ticket window and making it part of your layout.
Choose the customized order ticket you want to work with.
For more on creating custom order tickets, Click Here.
Click the hamburger icon. Hover the mouse over Ticket Layout to see the available layout styles.
Layout styles are:
- Vertical left--tickets left justifed in a vertical row with the Buy/Sell/Close button to the left
- Vertical right--tickets right justifed in a vertical row with the Buy/Sell/Close button to the right
- Horizontal left--tickets left justified in a horizontal row with the Buy/Sell/Close button to the left
- Horizontal right--tickets iright justified n a vertical row with the Buy/Sell/Close button to the right
- Horizontal center--tickets centered in a vertical row with the Buy/Sell/Close button to the right
Click the hamburger icon. Hover the mouse over Ticket Size to see the available layout sizes.
Ticket sizes are:
- Auto--the order tickets resize automatically as the window is made larger or smaller
- Large--the order tickets are set to their largest size
- Medium--the order tickets are set to medium reducing the size of the window needed to see them
- Mini--the order tickets are set to a single line to take up the least space possible
The different ticket sizes are available in any of the ticket layout styles.
Saving the ticket window after setup will cause it to open in that specific style/size each time from the Trading Menu/My Order Tickets dropdown.
Once the ticket bar is set to the desired style and size the window can be docked or tabbed to the layout. The example below shows the order ticket bar attached to the top of a TC2000 layout with horizontal right orientation and mini bar size.
To dock the window a layout, click the move button in the order ticket window.
Click the directional arrow or Tab/Swap buttons at the desired location of the layout.
For more on docking/tabbing windows in layouts