How to View Pre/Post-Market Data
You can view pre/post market data in different ways. Select how to display it in a way that fits your needs.
1. Right click anywhere on the chart template.
2. Select Edit Chart Properties.
3. Select Pre/Post data.
4. Select when you would like Pre/Post market data to be visible.
When Pre/Post is selected in top right: The toggle switch is on at the top right of chart. Click here to learn more.
Always show latest two sessions: Will show data for the most recent 2 pre/post sessions.
Never: This will never show pre/post market data.
The pre/post-market data selection is specific to each individual chart template.
5. Choose whether/how to color chart background and bars (optional)
- Shade background of pre/post market session
- Color the pre/post market bars differently than those in normal market hours
6. Select OK to finalize your choice.
In order to view pre/post-market data you will need to be subscribed to real-time US stock data.