How to Save a Chart Condition To The Library
When creating conditions from charted indicators saving to the library allows for reuse of the condition for Filters, Sorting, Data Grids, etc. Here are the steps to saving any condition created on a chart. Note: Saving should be done as the condition is being created.
The condition will be saved in the Condition Library under the selected name
To add the saved condition to any chart, as a column, in a Data Grid, etc., click the EasyScan menu button and choose My Conditions.
Select the desired condition. Click on the name.
This opens the Condition editor
Click Copy to... to choose the desired action from the editor.
Select from the Copy to... menu the way you want to apply the condition set
- Window in Current Layout (opens target mode with option to choose any window)
- New Filtered WatchList (Opens new window with default WatchList and sorts by condition set)
- New Market Gauge (summary of scan results over time)
- New Market Indicator (historical scan plot)
- New True/False Column in WatchList (sortable T/F column in current active WatchList)
- New Data Grid (creates new Data Grid with the condition set as an entry)
- Clipboard (copy conditions to computer clipboard for reuse)
When you choose Window In Current Layout target mode is opened and gives you the choices for adding the condition(s) in one of many ways.