How to Toggle the Indicator Scale When Plotting Multiple Indicators Together
It is possible to plot multiple indicators within the same indicator pane. When more than one indicator are plotted but not scaled together, multiple scales will show. This article shows how to show a single scale and toggle through each indicator's scale. In this example On Balance Volume (OBV), MoneyStream, and Relative Strength vs SPY are plotted in the same pane
1. Click the right facing arrow at the bottom of the price scale
2. This will toggle the indicator scale between showing all scales and showing an individual scale.
This example shows all 3 scales.
- Click to see only OBV scale
- Click again to see only RS scale
- Click again to show MS scale
- Click again to see all 3 scales.