How to Add a Column to a WatchList From a Plotted Indicator
1. Hover the mouse cursor over the indicator name in the legend.
Click on the name to open the drop down menu.
Any indicator value can be added to a WatchList from a plotted indicator. In this example, the 20-bar moving average is being used. The current value of that indicator will be added as a column in the WatchList.
2. Select Copy to WatchList or Report
3. This opens "Target Mode"
The menus offer a number of options to apply the indicator value.
- Sort in New Window: opens a new window with the default WatchList and adds the indicator value as a column
- Show in New Report: opens a new Report and adds the indicator value as a new field
- Add Column: adds a column to the WatchList selected in the position shown by the Add Column tool arrow
- Add Column & Sort: adds a column to the WatchList selected in the position shown by the Add Column tool arrow and Sorts the WatchList by that value
4. Click Add Column (optional: & Sort)
Note: Add Column & Sort are 2 separate functions. Highlight only the Add Column section of the box to simply add the indicator value as a column. Make sure the white highlight covers BOTH the Add Column along with the & Sort boxes to sort the WatchList by the indicator value.
5. Your column is now added to your watchlist (and sorted if that option is chosen)
Learn to edit the column header Here