How to Add a Value Column to a Watchlist
1. Select the orange Add Column button to the right of your last existing column
2. Select Add Value Column
3. Select the type of item you would like to add a column for.
In this example we will use Worden Stochastics, it is located in the indicators section.
4. Select the item you would like to add to your Watchlist from the list.
You can use the search field to quickly access any item you are interested in.
5. Edit column criteria if desired.
You can edit the indicator parameters from this window by clicking on the indicator title in the Available Indicators section.
6. Select OK.
7. Your column is now added to your watchlist
Learn how to edit the column header Here