How to Export Chart Data
Export data for all indicators on a chart and use the data in another program (e.g. Microsoft Excel). Note: Export can be done from Windows application only.
1. Right Click anywhere on the chart.
2. Select Export Chart Data from the menu
3. Place a check mark next to the plots to export.
4. Click Export Data.
5. Choose a location for the data to be saved with the computer's file directory
6. Click Save
7. The saved data is now available to be imported and used in another program
The export utility will export 1500 bars of data in the timeframe on the current chart (daily, weekly, etc.). The data is sorted in ascending order (oldest values first). It is comma delimited and saved as a .txt file.