How To Save A Condition Set to the Library
Once a Condition Set has been created, it can be saved to the EasyScan library for reuse. Simply select any Condition Set from the Library to use it for sorting, scanning, reports or alerts.
Click the EasyScan menu button.
Select the desired Condition Set from the menu to open the Conditions in the Editor
Apply the condition as desired.
- Window in Current Layout (opens target mode with option to choose any window)
- New Filtered WatchList (Opens new window with default WatchList and sorts by condition set)
- New Market Gauge (summary of scan results over time)
- New Market Indicator (historical scan plot)
- New True/False Column in WatchList (sortable T/F column in current active WatchList)
- New Data Grid (creates new Data Grid with the condition set as an entry)
- Copy to Clipboard (copy conditions to computer clipboard for reuse)