How to Display Percent Move on Trendline or Rectangle
You can display a percentage on both the trendline and rectangle drawing tools. This calculates and displays the percent change from the beginning to end of the trendline or top to bottom distance on the rectangle.
1. Click on the drawing tool
2. Select Edit from dropdown menu
3. In the Edit menu, put a checkmark in the tickbox next to Show % Change
4. Click Set As Default to Apply setting to all trendlines or rectangles
5. This will display the percent change on your drawings
TC2000 platform & data subscriptions are offered by TC2000 Software Company ("TCS"). Securities brokerage services are offered by TC2000 Brokerage, Inc. ("TCB"), a registered broker dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. TCS and TCB are separate companies affiliated through common ownership.