How to Change A Subscription and/or Add Monthly Data Feeds
In addition to your TC2000 data/software subscription, there are optional monthly data feeds you can add to enhance your service. Available feeds are: Real time feeds: Stocks, options, Indexes; Dow Jones Indexes & WatchLists (delayed or Real-time); LiveBriefs by MT Newswires (Investor or Professional feeds); Additional Alerts (100/500 above what is included in your service level); Additional Concurrent Streaming Scans (3/10 above what is included in your service level). Instructions are below for how to add/remove any of these monthly services.
1. Go to www.TC2000.com
6. Select the plan and pricing option from the drop down menus
9. Click Submit Changes (if editing) or Place Order (if adding).
1. Click on My Services in the top right corner of your program.
2. Be sure you are on the Services tab, then select View/Change Pricing Plans.
3. Select your plan change, then "Continue to Data Feeds". If you are wanting to add a data feed simply select "Continue to Data Feeds" without making a service plan change.
4. You will be directed back to the "Your Software & Data Services". Add any additional Monthly Data Feeds you wish. Click "Continue to Checkout".
5. Check over you order carefully then select "Place your order".
Please Note: Services may be prorated to your next billing date.