How to Access Chart Templates and Set Function Key Shortcuts
1. Click on the Charts button.
Alternately, from the chart use the folder icon to open the chart library.
2. Selecting a chart template will open it in a new undocked window.
3. Select the white dropdown arrow beside any saved chart template to access the F key assignments.
4. Click on the Function key that you would like associated with that chart.
5. The chart now has an assigned Function key.
You can use F key assignments to quickly change between active chart templates in your layout.