How to Create a Sort/Scan Condition Using Bid/Ask Spread or Spread % (Stocks)
Using the new Bid/Ask Spread or Spread % data, you can now create a condition to sort (or scan) a WatchList. Adding a condition as a Watchlist column will place the column in the Watchlist and a checkmark beside each stock in the list which meets that condition.
1. Select the orange Add Column button to the right of the last existing column
2. Choose Add Condition Column from drop down menu
3. Select New Condition Set
4. Select Add Condition in the Column box
5. Type Bid/Ask in the search field
Select Bid/Ask Spread (or Bid/Ask Spread Percent)
Use the type to search field to quickly access any item.
6. Click the Condition field to see the drop down menu
7. Select the desired condition from the drop down menu
Our example, a spread of less than .20
8. Select the desired value with the value spinner (or by typing value in the field)
9. Click Ok to complete the Condition
Click Save in the condition building dialog to add the condition to the Condition Library.
10. Click OK to add the condition as a column to the selected Watchlist
11. The condition is added as a column with a checkmark beside the stocks in the Watchlist that meet that condition
Click the condition column header to sort by the condition and bring the checkmarks to the top of the list.