How to Create a Custom Color for Any Indicator
You can now create custom colors to add to your color picker which can be used for any item in TC2000 that gives you the option for setting colors. Here's how.
1. Click Edit on the item for which you want to create a custom color
We will use an indicator in this example. But the color picker in any item offers the same options.
2. Click the color picker in the Edit menu
3. Click the + at the bottom of the color picker
4. Use the RGB sliders to create your custom color
5. Name your color
6. Click OK
7. Your custom color is now available in the color picker
Any time you see the color picker for any item in TC2000, your custom color is available. You can also create custom colors and add them to your library from any color picker.